Sunday, August 29, 2010

MY TUNE OF THE DAY


The Tune: ABC - "The Look Of Love (Part 1)" (1982)

I know this is another oldie but so waht. . .who cares? it's still a great song.that makes me want to get up and dance.

Every time I hear it, It takes me back to when I was near the end my teenage years and preparing to enter my twenties. Life seemed so much simpler then. All it was about was having a good time and I certainly had more than my fair share. I have no complaints though. Life's still good, it's just . . . different.

ABC were part of the eighties version of the boy band, like Duran Duran, Spandau Ballet who had great songs but were all too cool and sophisticated that they didn't need to be bothered trying to dance unlike the next decade's version of these bands who used cheesy choreography to distract people to the fact of how badly their music sucked.

Join me in my spin down memory lane:

The Look Of Love - ABC

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEW SOUNDS

CORINNE BAILEY RAE I have just became aware that the British alt-r&b artist, Corinne Bailey Rae had released her fourth studio album, &...