Saturday, June 25, 2011

MY TUNE OF THE DAY


I have never watch the latest television music competition/reality show, "The Voice" nor have any real interest but the best thing that seemed to have come from this show is the musical collaboration between judges, Adam Levine (with his band Maroon 5) and Christina Aguilera with the song, "Moves Like Jagger".

I have enjoyed Xtina from time to time but I have never been a fan of Maroon 5, so I am very surprised by how much I really love this song but it's catchy, fun and it's the perfect summer jam.

Have a listen:

"Moves Like Jagger" - Maroon 5 and Christina Aguilera (2011)

And here is the man himself, Mick Jagger, getting the crowd on their feet at this year's Grammy Award telecast with a tribute to the late r&b legend, Solomon Burke:

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEW SOUNDS

KACEY MUSGRAVES Kacey Musgraves explored the end of her marriage and the painful healing process with her last album, " Star-Crossed ...