Tuesday, November 27, 2012

WOMAN'S WORLD


Guess who tried to quietly leak new music?

On Thanksgiving, Cher put a link on her website to listen to her first new material in twelve years and is now surprised that it is all over the web. Apparently, she wanted to complete the music video before officially releasing the track but now the song, "Woman's World" is being put out earlier than planned. This throbbing dance tune (co-written by Paul Oakenfold) is the title cut from the album due out in January.

Unfortunately, I can't say I'm really feeling Cher's new song as it's much too generic for my taste but I remain optimistic as rumor has it that both Lady Gaga and Pink have contributed songs for the forthcoming album.

Have a listen:

"Woman's World" - Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEW SOUNDS

CORINNE BAILEY RAE I have just became aware that the British alt-r&b artist, Corinne Bailey Rae had released her fourth studio album, &...