Wednesday, January 29, 2014

MY FAVORITE MOMENTS IN MUSIC OF 2013

I know this is very late and 2013 is just a distant memory for most people but I have to point out my favorite tunes from last year. I had already displayed some of my favs throughout, so here is the rest of my best:

"Safe and Sound" - Capital Cities

"This Life" - Josef Salvat

"The Way" - Ariana Grande featuring Mac Miller



"Love More" - Chris Brown featuring Nicki Minaj

"Hold On We're Going Home" - Drake



"Latch" - Disclosure featuring Sam Smith

"Happy" - Pharrell Williams

"Summertime Saddness (Cedric Gervais Remix)" - Lana Del Rey

"Unbelievers" - Vampire Weekend

"Walking On Air" - Katy Perry



No comments:

Post a Comment

RANDOM SIGHTS + SOUNDS

It's been fifteen years since actor and musical artist, Vanessa Williams has released new music. She had a thriving pop music career s...