Tuesday, February 4, 2014

SING IT LADIES - THE SEQUEL

It's been no secret that I love the sound of the female voice so here is a follow-up with a collection of a few more of my all-time favorite girl groups:

Bananarama - "I Heard A Rumour" (1987)










Jade - "Don't Walk Away" (1993)











The Ronettes - "Be My Baby" (1963)











The Bangles - "Eternal Flame" (1989)








Pussycat Dolls - "Stickwitu" (2005)









Destiny's Child - "Independent Women" (2000)









Wilson Phillips - "Hold On" (1990)







The Shangri-Las - "Give Him a Great Big Kiss" (1964)











Exposé - "Let Me Be The One" (1987)











Salt-n-Pepa - "Shoop" (1993)

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEW SOUNDS

CORINNE BAILEY RAE I have just became aware that the British alt-r&b artist, Corinne Bailey Rae had released her fourth studio album, &...