Sunday, May 11, 2014

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY



Today is the day we celebrate that special lady in our lives; our mother. I lost my mother last year so this holiday is going to be a little difficult.  I'm not going to dwell on any sadness and only remember what a warm, beautiful and caring person she was. My mom had my back no matter what (and I know I made it hard for her sometimes) and she always made me feel I could do absolutely anything. I miss her and will love her always. If you're able, spend some time with your mother, enjoy her company and remember what she means to you.

"Mama Said" - The Shirelles (1961)

"Dear Mama" - 2Pac (1995)

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEW SOUNDS

CORINNE BAILEY RAE I have just became aware that the British alt-r&b artist, Corinne Bailey Rae had released her fourth studio album, &...