Tuesday, February 19, 2019

MY FAVORITE SONGS OF 1972

Back in 1972, I was nine years old for most of the year until I turned ten in November. This was also the time when I became quite serious about music. I would look forward to watching first "American Bandstand" and then tune in to "Soul Train" on Saturdays to see the latest songs performed by the artists. I would learn the name of the singers and then get my mother to take me to our local record store to buy these records. I would then spend hours listening to these songs over and over. Here are some of my favorite songs of 1972 in no particular order with an emphasis on those tunes that you just don't hear that often anymore:























No comments:

Post a Comment

RANDOM SIGHTS + SOUNDS

It's been fifteen years since actor and musical artist, Vanessa Williams has released new music. She had a thriving pop music career s...