Friday, May 21, 2010

MIX IT UP

I remember when I was a kid, I would take selected songs off of my albums and 45's and record them on tapes so I could travel with my music on a cassette player. The quality wasn't great and it would take me hours to do.

Now, I have an Ipod which takes minutes to effortlessly put music on it and I am able to enjoy my high-quality music anywhere.

I guess we have come a long way, baby.

I have collected over 4000 songs on my Ipod and so when I use it, I normally shuffle the songs otherwise I just would wind up listening to the same few songs. I love it when a song pops up that I haven't heard in a long time or haven't heard at all in it's entirety.

These are the last songs that played on my pod and it is an interesting mix.

Emotions(Live -MTV Unplugged) - Mariah Carey.mp3

Here You Come Again - Dolly Parton.mp3

Paradise - LL Cool J.mp3

Thinking Of You - Sister Sledge.mp3

What A Good Man He is - Tammi Terrell.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEW SOUNDS

CORINNE BAILEY RAE I have just became aware that the British alt-r&b artist, Corinne Bailey Rae had released her fourth studio album, &...