Saturday, February 11, 2012

WHITNEY HOUSTON (1963 - 2012)


I am so very, very sad to report that the legendary pop/r&b singer, Whitney Houston has passed away today. I am so distraught right now because she was one of my all-time favorite singers and she seemed to be doing so much better. It feels like I lost a member of my family.

Although the cause of death is unknown at this time but it is fair to speculate that it may have been substance- abuse related. Regardless, it doesn't take away from the fact that she was one of the world's best vocalist in pop music and there is no one out there that can truly compare to what she could do with a song. Her style, her grace and her timeless beauty will never be forgotten.

My condolences go out to her family and may she rest in peace.

These are a few of my favorite Whitney Houston songs:

"Saving All My Love For You" - Whitney Houston (1985)

"All At Once" - Whitney Houston (1985)

"Fine" - Whitney Houston (2000)

Here are some videos that showcase the talent and the beauty of Ms Houston:





No comments:

Post a Comment

NEW SOUNDS

CORINNE BAILEY RAE I have just became aware that the British alt-r&b artist, Corinne Bailey Rae had released her fourth studio album, &...